Sunday, December 26, 2010

T.T

I'm sick... T.T Get well soon please!!! OMG... Hope to hibernate for a day to avoid sneezing out my whole nose or GI tract... Sigh... Forgot to make my xmas wish for this as well... @#$%^&#$%^&* Joking... hahaha... Sick is gd. I can keep my body slim. XD That's only temporary anyway... @.@ Start talking nonsense in my blog since no one is reading... wakakaka!!! Oh... forgot to eat my cone pizza in spain... T.T so sad... someone in spain please help me to eat la thx! so sad... ~.~ this is how i look now...

however i bought myself a lancome mascara! yeah!!! heehee!!! but wont use it until i finish the old one first. then bought 7 bottles of baby food. XD but dun really taste tat gd... >.< pls keep improving to avoid babies vomiting ur food out! also, i tried on some perfumes in boots and debenhams... OMG... so nice... hope to have one... T.T especially lancome one and GUCCI ENVY ME! but nvm, i'm not really materialistic, i just like the smell... I pondered to buy myself a new pyjamas to keep me warm too. ended up i left la senza... save it for my mascara... haha!

Didnt have any actual meal today... just water, juices and cookies... luckily tomorrow sainsbury's will be opening. or else i will break in.. XD tat's so stupid.

and my aqueous cream still shine on my skin!!! I added some fragrance... heehee

ok... gotta stop b4 fall asleep on my laptop... night night...


..... a lazy note... abbreviations and small letters... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment